This coming week, I will be heading out to Europe for a series of talks and events in Switzerland and Germany, where I will be presenting work related to my forthcoming book Discorrelated Images as well as videographic scholarship (including the recent Videographic Frankenstein exhibition).
Here is a list of talks/events:
- Post-Cinematic Prometheus: From Frankenstein to Ex Machina — University of Basel — December 13, 2018
- Life to Those Pixels: Imag(in)ing Future Bodies of Film and Media — University of Zurich — December 14, 2018
- Participatory Horror: Glitches, Ghosts, and Networked Images — University of Siegen — December 17, 2018
- Desktop Horror — Merz Akademie Stuttgart — December 18, 2018
- Videographic Frankenstein — University of Hannover — December 19, 2018
- Videographic Criticism as Digital Research Practice: The Video Essay in Conversation (with Kathleen Loock) — JFK Institute, Freie Universität Berlin — December 20, 2018